What is one thing you have learned about that you didn't already know?

Friday, November 4, 2011

Herbivore, Carnivore, Omnivore, and Decomposer

Please look at the images below. Each image will help you learn about herbivores, carnivores, omnivores, and decomposers! After you have read each image, click on the link and play the game! Once you have completed both steps, comment on two things you have learned! 





HAVE YOU READ EVERY PICTURE? 
OK, CLICK THIS LINK --> What type of animal am I?

4 comments:

  1. I really like that game! It is a lot of fun and helps me learn about omnivores, herbivores and carnivores! Speaking of that, I am an omnivore. My neighbor/friend is an herbivore, except on Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ilb I love the self connections you are making. Glad you are an omnivore! I am one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned that carnivores eat meat and herbivores eat plants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned that omnivores eat everything! I learned that carnivores eat meat.

    ReplyDelete